Working from the
Midwest Region of
the United States
The more complex
the more value we
a highly trained staff,
systems and clients
Virtual Design and Construction
Work Smarter not Harder....
Virtual Design and Construction forces you to make all your mistakes before they are called problems.
It improves all facets of your business via simulations and manufacturing process improvement. It's more than erecting a building.
It is less costly than conventional construction, and shifts the mistakes to the front of the project to avoid change orders, logistics and site management nightmares, and contractors standing around with their hands in their pockets.
It is FASTER than regular construction because it takes 5 minutes to make a virtual change on a duct that interferes with a beam, but 5 hours, or 5 days depending upon your project to change it in the field.
VDC tools are already in place and perfected.
It is not bleeding edge, but it is leading edge.
LEARN MORE HERE
UNIVERSITIES ON BOARD
• Carnegie Mellon University mosaic
• BIM at UTexas
• Stanford University Center for Integrated Facility Engineering (CIFE)research
• UTexas Field Systems and Construction Automation Laboratory (FSCAL)
• Construction Information Technology Laboratory (ClTL) at the Georgia Institute of Technology
• RAPIDS Laboratory at the Georgia Institute of Technology